Seamless Connectivity - Limitless Opportunities

Custom-made IIoT solutions for individual requirements

With our IoT framework, you can ensure connectivity with your assets in order to collect information globally and make it centrally available to your value creation processes. This happens in near real time, giving you a knowledge advantage. We manage the entire information flow in your Google Cloud environment (private PaaS).

Seamless connection and comprehensive data availability

Our core product focuses on the seamless connection of tens of thousands of assets, the collection of data and comprehensive information and knowledge availability. You can use all Google Cloud tools and gain valuable insights into the condition of your machines, plants or sites.

Maximum performance thanks to hyperscalers

Our framework takes a hybrid approach, where 80% of the infrastructure is provided by the Google Cloud, while the remaining 20% is tailored to your business. In this way, we offer you an extremely powerful and secure solution without you having to sacrifice the specific requirements of your business.

Concentrate on your own specialist area, we'll take care of the rest

At, we take care of the complete operation, ongoing maintenance and further development of the platform for you. This service means that you don't have to hire specialists to operate the platform. We know that you want to concentrate on your business, your customers and your specialist area. That's why our experienced team takes care of the technical aspects.

No half measures

Manufacturing Quality

Analyze your processes in depth and find the right parameters for every new product right away. Use your gathered information from passed production runs to ensure a tuned process from the very start.

Optimization Potential

Find the optimal operating point and save resources by analysing your key performance indicators.

Wear & Overload

Use the full potential of deep learning and statistical models to make wear predictions and prevent failures.

Reports from practice

Case Study: Achenbach Buschhütten

Digitisation at Germany's oldest mechanical engineering firm.

Learn more
Case Study: Viessmann

Our customer Viessmann demonstrates how machine data and process information contribute to the energy transition.

Learn more
WordPress Cookie Notice by Real Cookie Banner