- So that the website functions properly.
- To save settings such as language, location, etc.
- To save settings for an optimal video presentation, such as the desired buffer size and the resolution data of your screen
- To determine your browser settings so that our website looks good on your screen
- To detect misuse of our website and services, for example by recording the number of consecutive unsuccessful login attempts
- To adjust the performance of the web servers to the measured website load
- To measure visitor behaviour on our website.
Because of the way the Internet and websites work, we may not always know exactly which third-party cookies are used on our website. This is particularly true if our websites contain so-called embedded elements; these are texts, documents, images or films that are stored by third parties but are displayed on, in or via our website.
Please let us know if you find cookies of this category on this website that we have not mentioned above. You can also contact these third parties directly to find out which cookies they set and why, how long the lifetime of the cookies is and how the protection of your data is guaranteed.